0 votes
Can I travel to UK with EU residence card?

1 Answer

0 votes
A valid, genuine Article 10 (or Article 20) residence card allows the non-EEA national family member of an EEA national to travel to the UK without the requirement to obtain an EEA family permit. However, in order to be admitted to the UK you will need to demonstrate that you have a right of admission under EU law.
Welocme to out site: Bluebird Solutions